THE PROJECT > FOOTBALL STADIUM
We are thrilled that our plans for a new Community Stadium, as a new home for Boston United Football Club and its community programmes delivered by United in the Community, have been approved by Boston Borough Council.
Q1 provides an exciting opportunity to create a new stadium that is financially viable, and which helps secure a future for the club and the wide range of community, sports, education and training programmes that it delivers.
The Community Stadium would include a sports hall, an all-weather 3G pitch for community use, plus educational and conferencing facilities.
Alterations have been made to the Stadium design details to reflect feedback from BUFC supporters:
- Capacity has been increased to 5,000 (was 4,000)
- Stadium will be built to Football League standards
- The sports hall will now be incorporated into the stadium design
- A climbing wall and dance studio have been added into the plans
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Click on the links below to view the stadium plans:
- submitted stadium plan
- proposed stadium site plan
- proposed west stand floor plans
- proposed elevations