AN EXCITING NEW COMMUNITY FOR BOSTON
Boston Borough Council has formally granted planning permission for Q1, the first phase of a major regeneration project for Boston…
- New Community Stadium for Boston United Football Club and its extensive community and education programmes.
- Around 500 new homes, including affordable housing to help fulfill local housing needs
- New shops and restaurants – improving options locally for shopping and eating out
- Up to 460 new local jobs, plus around 610 temporary construction jobs
- The first section of a new distributor road
Click here to view the latest masterplan: Q1 Masterplan May 2014 (6MB)
The pre-application consultation closed (31st December). Thank you to everyone who came to one of our exhibitions or provided their input into plans via this website, email or post.
UPDATE: The planning application for Q1 was approved by Boston Borough Council’s planning committee in August 2014, who voted 10 to 2 in favour of the proposal. Planning consent was then formally granted on 30th March 2015. Read the latest news here.
You can read the planning application documents here.