AN EXCITING NEW COMMUNITY FOR BOSTON
Boston Borough Council has formally granted planning permission for Q1, the first phase of a major regeneration project for Boston…
- New Community Stadium for Boston United Football Club and its extensive community and education programmes.
- Around 500 new homes, including affordable housing to help fulfill local housing needs
- New shops and restaurants – improving options locally for shopping and eating out
- Up to 460 new local jobs, plus around 610 temporary construction jobs
- The first section of a new distributor road
Click here to view the latest masterplan: Q1 Masterplan (6MB)
You can read the planning application documents here.